Electric battery Earn £175 per month from your EV!
BMW i3 wrapped in adverts

2016 Twizy 5000 miles £4000 -SOLD

So good news and bad news, good news we’re expecting TWINS in June, bad news the Twiz is going to have to go to make way for an i3 or something with 4 seats.

2016 registered model. Black/White. Doors.

It’s literally coming up to it’s end of 4 year warranty/our 3 year battery lease, so would be good timing to get it gone around March. It’s booked in at Renault Crewe end of Feb for it’s end of warranty check over & service & first mot, can try to move this earlier if need be.

Has 5000 miles on it, comes with twizywindowsuk plexiglass windows. This has however meant there are some scratches on the front 3/4 see through panels, which i may/may not be able to buff out.

Was brought from a dealer who used it as a showroom demo, so had it since 43 miles.
Other than that it’s only had a 12v and hazard switch changed.
I can also provide a Powerbox bluetooth V2 if price/timing is right.

£4000 (inc vat)
You will need to sign battery lease (£45 for month)
Located in Nantwich, Cheshire

Cheers
Ben

Good price for someone looking for a Twizy

1 Like

Thanks, yeh i’ve seen some silly prices for used Tiwzys, I’m open to offers too for an easy sale.

I don’t think it’s silly prices. It’s a demand and supply situation. It’s worth what someone is prepared to pay. Yours is a particularly good price and a good buy for someone looking for a Twizy.

Ben, please can you call me on 07970 868688
Thanks,
Matt

hello Ben
Is your Twizy still for sale, I would be interested in buying it
Thanks

Brian

askho you are correct, prices have certainly moved upwards. For the first time since 2013 there are no used Twizys listed on AutoTrader, just a single new one in Acton. There is a 2013 Twizy on eBay at £7200 and it already has a bid!!!
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Renault-Twizy-Tuned-Electric-Car/223869409516?hash=item341fa818ec:g:~Y0AAOSw-zxeJsfO

Someone has bid on that car…they must be crazy at that price!
There are a few old 2012/2013 floating about that are being used to gain interest in seller’s other vehicles on a car lot. I have contacted them and the vendors are not prepared to sell.
You can still buy brand new in the UK direct from Renault and cheaper than that, you just need to configure it online on the new car design pages. Dealers are selling ex-demo and display cars for £5500 brand new with no miles and warranties.
Whoever is selling this on ebay is laughing so so hard.

Thanks all, Twizy is now sold.

I dont wish RCI on anyone, up there with The worst companies (im thinking bt, old dvla, train companies) in levels of incompetence and uselessness. It no surprise our local garage stopped selling twizy/zoes with leases as its just too much hassle.

Onwards and upwards, E-golf due at the end of feb :+1: