Electric battery Earn £175 per month from your EV!
BMW i3 wrapped in adverts

400 miles in the zoe

well we set out yesterday oon our way to Stoke, fully charged at home, quick top up at chievely for ten minutes then charge at warwick services, all good until Warwick…car said charging impossible, turns out the charger is caput…but we then had a fairly miserable fours hours of messing about until we finaly got to Birmingham renault, lovely people, who helped us to charge the car and we arrived at stoke at 8.00 instead of the planned 2.30…journey home much less fraught, quick top up at Frankly services, then to Cherwell and home…the car could likely have made it with just one charge but we were not going to risk it yet, there just are not enough charge points to do that…all told a good lesson learned…no way to go speeding thought…

it was a very leisurely journey…

I used a bit of my lack of knowledge of physics and spent a lot of time following quiet closely to the big pantechnicans…highly naughty but it worked and extended range a little bit, maybe 20plus miles additional range over the whole 200 miles journey…difficult to say…

Still not driving very efficiently, my partner drievs with much less care and gets better consumption than me…cant get my head around that just yet, more jerky use of the thottle on off seems to be her way…I try smooth, jerky seems better…great fun learnig but dont be in ahurry, fast journeys not yet part of the electrical story for the Zoe…tesle maybe but Zoe…

oops spelt Tesla wrong, better correct that or I will have the intellectualls telling me I cant spell and I know nothing…

Using any amount of constant throttle seems to cane the battery range, better to stab and build speed then dab on and off to maintain as needed-took me a while to perfect it but made a massive difference in my Twizy

cool that confirms my thoughts too, damn annoyed my girlie found it before me…only joking of course…