Admiral multi car

my first quote was 514.48 with AA
I went to admiral as many others here and it dropped to 219 plus a saving on the beemer next April.

I am with Admiral now, for multicar they wanted £570 for the Twizy to be added!

I’m with Churchill and I have a multi car policy. My price for insurance is £193, which includes legal cover and no claims protection. Without those, I would have been £159.

I’m with Admiral for the second year and never paid over £200 Full comp. Not Multi-car though.

Compare to my latest Admiral renewal this week at over £600 it’s a bargain.

The fact that I live in a London area must play a big part but it remains a big difference… Over 50 with more than 7 years no claim bonus, multi car policy with UK Licence for well over 20 years and no offence and parked on a private drive!

It will be interesting to find out if anyone else leaving in London with a Twizy pays to insure it regardless of the conditions.

Must try again.

I’m in South West London (Clapham area, not the posh bit either!) :smile: While I may pay too much for servicing etc my Insurance is £300 with Esure. I park on the street. I’ve had my licence for 11 years, 8 yrs no claims if that helps. :sunny:
As a comparison, the insurance on my ICE here is about £200 more than it was when I lived in Ruislip.

Thanks for the info. I will write to Admiral as calling them doesn’t seems to make any difference. The second car on the insurance is a 2005 Fiat Panda valued at about £500 but runs like a clock.

I’m with admiral Glasgow postcode. £170.
Wife has an old slk and pays £150 and that’s 2.3 supercharged 197 hp.

That’s ridiculous!! Admiral jumped for us too.
We swapped multi car admiral for aviva. Worked out to be £189 with 1 yr ncb as 3rd car 1000miles a year on driveway
My wife part ex the Twizy for a fiat 500 lounge it dropped to 108 quid fully comp. 6000 miles a year on driveway

Hi guys, I use Admiral also. £190/yr for a single veteran driver on multicar insurance (2 cars total). It was the best deal by far.

I pay £240 for the Twizy with aviva, 49 years old, share 5 cars with my wife, but live in Bradford. So that’s probably why.

I just bought a new Skoda Citigo for my 19 year old son, me, heifer and him, 863. Makes the Twizy look expensive

That auto correct will get me shot! How does it get heifer from wife. Boy that’s bad.