Any cheap leg covers for the Twizy or alternatives?

Got in my Twizy last night and felt the cold. Has anyone got the official Twizy leg cover or an alternative because it is expensive. Just want to keep the cold off my legs and feet.

Get some long thermal pants.
Oh, you are a girl :blush: :blush: :blush:

Wear a good pair of tights under your trousers… Not too thin so you can move around easily but It works a treat and no one can see them unless you like to strip off :grin:

@EricLafoy. You seem to know what you are talking about!!! :grinning: :grinning:

I don’t strip off but when young & we are talking about the late 60’s & 70’s my mum back in France (I was born in the French Alps, town called Chambery) use to put tights under my trousers to help with the cold winter days as well as when going skiing on Wednesday & every week-end. Good memories :relieved:

With modern skiing equipment you do not need to wear tights anymore but they are useful under a pair of ordinary trousers.

I bought a 20 euro 12v heated blanket and it works great! Simply put it on the seat, fasten seatbelt and the fold it over your legs.

/Anton

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Electric-car-motorcycle-knee-pads-knee-pads-waterproof-warm-winter-cycling-/291544047117?hash=item43e1611e0d:g:FdUAAOSwqu9U~Ovi

/Kevin

This is amazing. Will try.