Any Twizy Owners in Glasgow?

Hi, is there anyone on this forum in Glasgow? I’m looking for a test pilot to try our latest window prototypes and give me some feedback as to how you get on…please drop me a line if you’re in Glasgow or nearby ?

Thanks
Andrew
www.twizywindows.co.uk

Dundee?

Andrew

Notnlocal but have 15 Twizy and adding to the fleet and likely to have hundreds so wanting windows so an ideal test environment if interested?

We are based in london

Hi Andrew, not Glasgow, down in Crewe, but happy to be a test bunny if needed as currently using a set of your windows everyday.

Hi Repoman, are you able to drive to Glasgow with it , or have you ever tried ? If you could get down on an agreed date we could try them and let you take them away ?
Cheers
Andrew

Hi Simon, Thanks for the reply. I’m just exploring some local options first which would allow me to physically fit them but London is only a cheap flight away certainly.
Cheers
Andrew

Hi Ben, thanks for the reply. One of the things we want to try and a suggestion for you is to try magnetic steel ball phone holders instead of the velcro. You can pick up a cheap set at the following link and it may be worth trying on one window initially to see if it’s an improvement on the strap method. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Universal-Magnetic-Support-Cell-Phone-Car-Holder-Stand-Mount-For-iPhone-5-6-6S/201482431101?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&var=500662506330&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649

It would take me two day to get down to Glasgow in between charges! Thanks anyway.

I’ve actually just modified the strap, bought a longer set of straps and added a second Velcro dot on the inside of the pillar. I had a few high speed openings of the windows as the older straps frayed. Now they’re double secure.

I’ve actually used those magnet phone holders before. Worked fine for a phone, but I’d have reservations that they have the strength to hold the windows closed at 52mph with a bit of a side wind.