Battery Coolant - Passive vs Active

So the Twizy has basically passive cooling for their batteries.
Now the fashion is for cooling systems in EVs. Which like cambelts of old need servicing or refreshing every 30-40k. As we all know battery and motor temperature are key for optimum performance…the F1 Twizy had the coolant system…

Isn’t there a way you could run a small coolant system, linked to a heat recovery system / thermal wheel, basically like an ASHP. So motor and battery warmth could be channeled to warm our feet? I am sure someone must have thought of this before?! Maybe there is a system that can be salvaged from a Zoe?

The Zoe compressor runs on 400V and is way too big to fit on the Twizy, so that’s a no go. Do the batteries actually get too hot in the UK at least to make it worth while cooling them? What would be better is a more modern higher capacity battery in a Twizy, then a 50V resistive heater. There’s space for one of those, but I can’t see how you could cram into place a compressor, liquid cooling lines and the condenser + fan and plate heat exchanger evaporator plus all the other ancillary bits needed to monitor and control it all.

You’re better off creating air cooling ducts and a simple blown air system either via fan or Venturi.
What is more useful is a motor cool system. I find that is more limiting when driving distances, especially in hilly terrain when you go from drive to regen fairly often.
The only time I find in the UK that the battery really gets warm is if you’re driving hard with max PowerBox settings.

Thanks! I said battery cooling, but I really meant the whole system. Anything that can be done to keep the motor in optimum condition for performance. I know PC systems well and there only need scaling up a bit. I.imagined it cramming into the boot space. I know some hot European users did cutn
out the side ducts and even try cooling ducts from underneath, but I though the tech is there to copy the F1 and do it properly. If I found the right engineer I am sure he would see it as a test of his skills!
I have looked into batteries for ages. Can’t work out why it isn’t an “easy” job.
If people have successfully done it, then surely the programming side isn’t impossible. Similarly, swapping the motors for a 50% more powerful one couldn’t be out-of the realms of a weekends work…?!