Electric battery Earn £175 per month from your EV!
BMW i3 wrapped in adverts

Charge points in west yorkshire - ledds / bradford area

Does anyone know of any public points, I looked on zero carbons site, but there appears to be nothing central.

Nothing in Leeds centre, Birstal retail park, Bradford has a Renault point. But that’s it.

Makes me feel live I’m living with Luddites.

Julian

Lots of us outside London and Brecon feel like that. Work will not let me charge either.

Here in Brecon we have no public - in the sense of publicly provided - charge-points either. But we have 40 friendly pubs etc who will run a lead through the window. Our visitors sign new ones up all the time! There are also 8 (?) grown up Zero Carbon World charge points, but you might need an adapter for some of them.

Please do offer all your favourite locations a free Charging Station :smiley:

You’ll need Nikki’s Type 2 upgrade to use your Twizy with public charging locations going forward, but with luck that will also give you 16A charging 8-|

Only Public charging I have managed to use have been at large ASDA’s otherwise I have had to knock on peoples doors (There are some very nice people around who will let you charge and give you a cup of tea while you charge) Unfortunately I have run out of charge several times late at night then tried late night fast food restaurants. Once Pushed mine the last mile home. Last resort use Renault recovery.

Ah It finally happened to me too, i ran out of charge for the first time this morning after having a damsel in distress call from my girlfriend last night i gallantly leapt onto (into) my noble steed and sped to her rescue (she is a student teacher and needed a hand with todays lessons) unfortunately i didnt quite get the range right and ended up doing 25mph on a 40mph road about 4 miles from home with my battery warning flashing at me so i pulled into a Co-Op supermarket and luckily the staff were lovely and let me charge up my car from a socket in their delivery area. I just spent half an hour sitting in the sun chatting with delivery men and showing off my car to curious members of staff and then i was off back home to finish charging it up :).

Its great how having this car shows you how friendly and helpful people can be.