Electric battery Earn £175 per month from your EV!
BMW i3 wrapped in adverts

Chargers

Okay number two charger being installed today, so far one at my dads house in stoke, 3kw slow charger, one at my fiances house in Maidenhead 7kw slowmedium. My house gets one on Wednesday 7kw slow medium , this is great news…then i get one at work in the next week or so, medium 22kw unit, three phase…

once done then my fiance will use the zoe to do her 70 mile round trip, with the occasional stop over at fleet if she needs to or at her home…I will go back to using the twizy for to and from work and then think about electric car three…really want one that offers 200 mile range not 100…not sure who will be the first to get one but it has to come soon, or i may just plump for another Zoe…

got my chrager, they installed a 16 amp Britich Gas forgot to tell them to install a 32 amp, the guy came back and fitted a 32 amp charger, now she will charge in around 3 to 4 hours…generally will never get home with nil charge but its possible…and the faster charger much more useable, can get home, get her charged up a bit then go out again. perfect…