Electric battery Earn £175 per month from your EV!
BMW i3 wrapped in adverts

Clear and tinted OEM Renault windows restocked

Hi, if you can, check out my page. There I have a video on how to install the windows along with customer pictures. https://www.facebook.com/Twizywindow/

Thanks,
Luis

2 Likes

3 screws either side to fit them.

To open them you do need to push or pull out the top edge as they make a really good seal.

1 Like

Thanks. I have a local Twizy friend who just fitted them, so I’m going to stop by his place soon to check them out. But first, he’s replacing his seat with a Smart seat… so it may be a few more days before it’s complete.

1 Like

Thanks for that info.

For those still interested more tinted windows have arrived and available. Clear windows are going to be available next week. Order now before winter.

Hi!

I’m interested in potentially buying your windows, could you please email me at [email protected]?

Best regards
Jeroom

Hi Luis.
I understand that you ar selling windows for a Twizy? if so, am interested to buy to Windows from you. Please contact me at [email protected] :slight_smile:

Alex :slight_smile:

Yes, I’ll send you DM now.

Hi guys, I hope everyone is doing well and staying safe. Just to let you guys know that we still have both clear and tinted windows available. Keep the outside elements from coming inside your Twizy.
Clear window 21
Tnted 3

1 Like

Do u have more tinted Windows

1 Like

Hi Johny, yes we still have windows available.

hi then i would like to order a set of tinted windows but can’t pay until June / July so i hope you have more by then.

1 Like

No worries, just send me a message when you’re ready to order a set.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.