Electric battery Earn £175 per month from your EV!
BMW i3 wrapped in adverts

Exclusive Red Carpet Event

I’ve just been invited to a Red Carpet Event at my local dealer.

Prices are:

13 Plate Renault Twingo Dynamique 1.2 16V - £7995
13 Plate Renault Mégane Coupé Dynamique 1.5 dCi TomTom - £12999
13 Plate Renault Scénic Dynamique 1.5 dCi TomTom - £13999

Seem like pretty good prices to me, although it doesn’t say that these are OTR prices, I suspect not. They do however have a ‘pay 0% VAT offer’ on at the moment so maybe it is??

Anyone else been invited to one of these before?

They are OTR prices, in fact they are “old” pre registered cars. Don’t forget we are into 63 registration now.

Yep realise that, but compared to the 63 reg cars you’re saving over £4,000 on some of those cars! Pretty good deal I think.

No doubt they are good deals. Renault are just as desparate to sell cars as any other manufacturer. If you go to some internet site, eg drivethedeal.com, you will find huge discounts given on brand new cars, anything up to £10K!! and that includes the premium brands like BMW, Audi and Mercedes. Strangely enough Renault is not on that particular site.

Apparently Drivethedeal are currently offering new Nissan Leaf Visiz Flex for an incredible £10831, a huge saving from list of £20989 includes £5K grant. If you can prove you have the previous generation of Leaf or Toyota Prius, the price goes down to £9879. That’s a tremendous deal. Of course you have to rent the battery as with Renault.