FS: Renault Twizy - low miles, private plate, bespoke vinyl wrap, excellent condition

Here I have for sale is my much beloved Renault Twizy which sadly I have to let go due to a change of circumstances;

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/321977573083?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

I have owned this super fully electric vehicle for over 1 year and it has been great for commuting to and from work. It is quite the head turner and fun to drive.

It also comes with the Twy Rain windows which were ordered and shipped in from Italy which provide protection form the elements and provide a cosier driving.

If you are interested I also have the Twizy branded storage bag for the rear seat which has never been used and is available at separate cost from the classified ad.

Outdoor cover for the Twizy included in the sale along with the personalised number plate TW12Y ET

The original colour for the car was blue and black and when I purchased the car I had it professionally wrapped by Dub Customs in this beautiful matt sheen blue and silver which really makes the car look beautiful.

Any inspection welcome by arrangement and serious buyers only.