My Twizy Haunts Me

As most of you know, I sold my Twizy last September to a member of this forum. Since then I keep seeing it out and about. Today I literally walked right past it. Very surreal when I keep seeing that number plate.

Hi James, sorry you had to sell it.
It seems like such a coincidence; I was parked in that exact place today charging off the same post, twirly wire taut as a guitar string, and when I came back to un-plug literally right beside me was TW11ZY. Even the same Smart and i3 culprits were there (at different times tho).
Just this afternoon I was admiring that number plate and the windows and wondered who’s it was and if they were on this forum!
Actually, for the past few weeks I’ve occasionally passed a white one on my way to or from work, must be the same one?

Love it!!

Wow!! What a sight.
After drivng the Twizy for over 2 years, I have only come across another one only once.

Haha how funny. I think I underestimated the value of the plate when I sold it, although I’m sure that’s what actually sold the Twizy for the price it sold for.

It went to a really nice guy so I’m happy about that. It’s good to see it being used as it should rather than gathering dust on my driveway like it started to.

@askho there are a few Twizys in London. I think I’ve seen about 4 or 5 unique ones around central London not including mine. Where do you live again?

That’s a good point that is missing from each posting now. It was a useful thing to show location for those that had entered it.

The only way I can see to do this is add location to ‘About me’ in profile. Then we simply click on user icon. Try mine.

Yep this is the correct way to do it. I’m on mobile at the moment but I’m pretty sure on the main website you only need to hover over a user’s profile pic to get a summarised profile appear.

I think this is more useful than cluttering up the view with this information at all times

I am in Milton Keynes. I will try to put it in my profile. How do you do the @name when you want to address the person.

Just type @ followed by the username

What!!?? Is that it? How embarrassing.
OK, another simple one (not for me) how do you reply to a specific post, like Osbrook quoting you (in the shaded area)

On a PC (not sure on a mobile) simple highlight (Swipe) the text you want to quote and click reply.
It is easy to just get the bit you want (hence me starting mid sentence). and @askho :smile:

@osbrook. A mobile!!?? What’s a mobile?
I don’t use a mobile, and I am proud of it! Friends think I am a dinosaur.
Hey, I am learning a few new things here :smile:

@askho And then putting into practice. It worked.

Now update your profile with your location. :smile:

ie. click on my icon and see my profile.

Done it!! Thanks to you.

@askho
Well not quite, What you did was put your location in the Location field. However for people to see it add it to your about section. It then appears when people click on your profile pic or an ‘A’ inyour case (or clicking on name). Click on the word Osbrook my location appears along with anything in the About profile box.

I’ve done it for you, but feel free to remove.

Thanks.
Damn, can’t even do that right. :confused:

@askho I don’t think you did anything wrong. The location box is there for your location so you did it right, you just weren’t aware of what @osbrook was referring to.

If we want locations to appear in the hover profiles then I will make a change to the code to include this, rather than everyone duplicating information.

Location is useful to have as you asked for it in this thread. Would make more sense to have the location in the Location profile field appear in the hover box. You do have to click it! If it is easy to do then when you get chance I suggest you change it.

HA ha ha!! I have the same picture… was great to see a little brother or sister for my Twizy…
I absolutely love my Twizy and will be in the family forever!!! ha!

There is actually about 4/ 5 Twizy’s around W1 at the moment…
These windows are soon much better than the Renault windows, go to www.twizywindows.com well worth the money!!

http://www.twizywindows.co.uk