New Twizy wheels

Here is an upgrade of the wheels. Its a 13" 8jj with Formula Ford racing tyre of 6" front and 7" back. Changed the holes from 4 to 3 so its a perfect fit as with adapters the car was very large.
The handling is amazing, i tested the car yesterday and its like a race kart.
We will se about the battery autonomy loss as yesterday we killed the Twizy so its not comparable with normal mixed driving.

1 Like

2 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

1 Like

That looks very very nice! What adapter do u use?

They do look good. Must kill the range.

Also they are illegal on UK roads without the Mud Guards.

No adapters. I closed the 4 factory holes and opened 3 new holes like on the twizy

I am making mud guards :slight_smile: All from 0 so needs time to be done. For the range still to test , hope its not more that 20%

1 Like

It’s actually not illegal to run without mudguards. It’s only illegal if the tyre tread is outside the mudguards/wheelarch. If there are no mudguards fitted, it’s legal. I know, cos my mate drives a volksrod, which is a beetle with all the wings removed. Cool as…

1 Like

That looks amazing, also what are those DRL lights with the LED rings?

Aliexpress , for bmw 125mm :slight_smile: glue them on the outside

Do you got a link for them on ali?

:slight_smile:

WOW those wheels look fantastic!! And absolutely love the tyres, with your permision i will copy them some day when i decide what wheels i put in mine.

If you find 7jj wheels you can find used Avon Formula ford tires for 20 pounds per peace. If you buy a 7-22 and 6-21 it will be a perfect fit :slight_smile: