Electric battery Earn £175 per month from your EV!
BMW i3 wrapped in adverts

Renault Official Windows v2.0

Can’t remember who it was but somebody mentioned on here that their dealer wouldn’t stock the current Renault windows because they’re being redesigned.

I was just wondering if anybody else has heard a anything on this? Do you think there’s any truth in it?

Didn’t stop my Dealer taking £300 off me…

Bought mine off of EBay from a Renault Dealer, £243 Delivered :smiley:

Update
Just checked EBay and they are now selling for £229 Delivered :frowning:

Andy

How can you tell if you have the OEM windows? The Twizy I bought came with them as an after-fit option and I cannot see any branding of any kind. The however have zips on the lower edge so you ca get to the handle.

I cannot see any branding of any kind. The however have zips on the lower edge so you ca get to the handle.

They sound like the Renault Windows.
They also have a big hole at the rear :smiley:

Andy

It’s easy:

If they don’t fit, have a gaping hole at the rear lock area which means the seatbelt gets soaked, have a gap at the front to let the wind and rain in, scratch easily, flap about, have stiff zips, fall out and get damaged every 50th time you open the door when the fixings loosen due to vibration (or snap off in Nikki’s case!), don’t keep out the wind or rain and look like they cost around £40, then you have the genuine official authorised factory tested highest quality Renault approved parts**

If they actually improve the Twizy rather than make it worse, they are made by someone else

:slight_smile: I didn’t see any gaps, and they didn’t look all that bad, but I didn’t spend too much time looking at them as I probably would take them out!

Lmao!!! :slight_smile:

PML when I spotted your new avatar-best one on here :lol::lol: