Twizy For Sale in Scotland / Airdrie [SOLD]

Price: £2999.99
Year: 2013
No. of Owners: 2
Mileage: 6400miles

Description:
Here for sale is my Renault Twizy, which is a 2 seater all electric vehicle, this is the no door model,

All Twizys come with a manufactures 4 year warranty so its ok till march 2017 for warranty.

Buyer must also take on the battery lease which is APPROX £45 (may be lower due to your mileage per year)

any inspections welcome but no test pilots sorry,

prefer collection but may organise delivery at buyers cost.

mileage will go up as I am using it daily and mot till late march 2017----------

deleted most text off the copied advert so if i miss anything let me know. i WILL be sad to let this go but I have a smart car business and its this or the smart that needs to leave me (unfort it cant be the smart)

1 Like

:confounded:Arrrrh some one has pinched the doors! :grinning:

sorry for bumping this, its just well i was offered a motorhome and if not sold soon i will just hold till the summer

I have a motorhome and take my Twizy with me. Saves loads on Diesel and simply charge it up on site. You need both :grin:

but my drive is so small the motorhome will need to be infront of garage meaning i cant get the twizy in or out :frowning:

Me too :frowning: Have to keep Motorhome in storage.

still for sale at £2550. this price incs £150 towards pickup if your at say the other end of the country

Hey Sam,

I am interested in your twizy.

Get in touch and lets see what we can do.

@Sam_Stewart

now sold thanks