Twizy Premium Floor Mats

We’ve made some great floor mats for the Twizy to hide all the only bottom plastic. Great synthetic leather material. Some nice luxury to the inside of the Twizy. Very easy to remove and clean so you can use the top coil mat alone. Mats come in two colors BLACK or BROWN. The mats feel great under your feet. The total price with shipping included is 150euro.

Black%206 Brown%201 Brown%202

2 Likes

Why so pricey :thinking:

Shipping alone is 40euro. But totally worth every penny once you see it.

For that price, one would expect the steering bar hole problem to be fixed…

2 Likes

Maybe that can be in the next design.

1 Like

That would be wonderful, also what is the mat made out of?

The mat is made from synthetic leather and the top part is a rubber coil material.

1 Like

You do need to study the pictures to understand that this is not just a floor mat but also a side of seat etc protector. The black ‘leather’ does show up until the pictures outside the car.

That’s true, it does provide protection for the inside of the Twizy.

I know this is an old thread, but I’ve only just seen it and like the look of the matts.
You can see the brown leather version covers all the exposed plastic parts of the car. Looks really nice, but I also like the seat in that picture.
@Biglu33 what seat is it? It’s nice!

Hi Jeff, yes the mat does cover all the plastic in the bottom of the Twizy. The seat is just an aftermarket bucket seat that someone added for more comfort.

Hello,

Do you have any of the black mats in stock ?

Hi Claire,

Yes, we have one in stock.

Could you let me know how to order?

Many thanks

If you send me a DM with your email, I can send you an invoice through PayPal.