Twizy range with passenger

I know there is a lot of information and discussion on here about the range of a Twizy caryying just the the driver, BUT has anyone experience of carrying a passeger in a Twizy on a 30 mile journey? Any thoughts on whether I could safely make a 32 mile journey with 2 x 16 stone adults on board? I am in East Anglia which is fairly flat and the trip I have in mind is mainly on on 30 & 40 mph restricted roads.

1 Like

You shouldn’t have any problems. 32 miles should be easily achievable on a full charge even with a passenger in winter.

2 Likes

Should be easy where you live. I took my Twizy there last summer and it’s 7 years old and we ran round with the two of us in for over 40 miles without trying.

2 Likes

Thank you James & Osbrook for your advice and reassurance.

Hi Andy,
I recently did 24 miles (2 x 12 miles) to a resturant and back with a total weight of 28 stone on flat roads but flat out (51 miles an hour) both directions with no regen braking at all, slowed down once for a roundabout. On the return trip had the lights and windscreen on and came home with 7 miles left on my battery.
My Twizy is stock and left home with 100% battery showing 42 miles range, hope this helps

1 Like

Hi David
Many thanks for the info.