Electric battery Earn £175 per month from your EV!
BMW i3 wrapped in adverts

Twizy ruck sack

Just picked up at last the twizy bag for the rear seat. Have to say bigger then i thought and very well made as well.
I was under the impression these were not being made…? How strange

A couple have said they tried to order and was not available.

Could you please post some photos some time?
Cheers

I got a cabin max. Made for the business traveller but fits in the back nice and has about 15 compartments. Plus it matches my twizy.

Got a photo?

I shall post a pic

Spotted the update on first post-photo looks good, assume press photo? Glad you like it.

This site still has problems me posting pics… Keeps saying i am exceeding limits…?

I always crop the image slightly to fit if your DPI is huge and the file is bug.

Thanks Roger i shall give it a go and try to reload the imaged

Still says exceeds your quota by 20.1 gb
Really want to get these pics up to show every one the fitting instructions etc and the new color scheme.
HELP…!

You need to upload your pics to Photobucket or Fliker etc, then you can just post the link code, it is far easier, and you can put big picture up then.

mangowhisk, you need to resize your photos. I have set the size restrictions to a pretty generous limit both in terms of file size and dimensions. The fact that its saying you’re exceeding the limit by **20.1****gb **means your photos are HUGE. It should tell you what they need to be when you upload.

No photo of mine, but its this one

http://www.gadgetsuk.com/cabin-max-city-flight-approved-carry-on-backpack-44l-capacity.-includes-padded-section-for-up-to-a-17-laptop.html

they now appear to make others.

Ok guys thanks i shall give it a go tonight And see were we go

Ok guys thanks i shall give it a go tonight And see were we go

At last sorted thanks guys. So what do you all think of the bag…? It is sturdy have to say and come in a box all wrapped up looking nice. The dealer claimed no one else has asked for one and Renault still claim on the parts computer this is not made…? I just wish they would get there act together and support there customers a little more on such a new product. I am sure when the ZOE goes on sale things may pick up a little. My dealer just sold the fluence they had in the showroom after just 3 days , WOW that is good news. Last of the parts manager told me he won’t be stocking Twizy windows yet as Renault have sent a memo out there changing the design from the ones launched.? VA VA VOOM as they say in France. Happy twizling

At last sorted thanks guys. So what do you all think of the bag…? It is sturdy have to say and come in a box all wrapped up looking nice. The dealer claimed no one else has asked for one and Renault still claim on the parts computer this is not made…? I just wish they would get there act together and support there customers a little more on such a new product. I am sure when the ZOE goes on sale things may pick up a little. My dealer just sold the fluence they had in the showroom after just 3 days , WOW that is good news. Last of the parts manager told me he won’t be stocking Twizy windows yet as Renault have sent a memo out there changing the design from the ones launched.? VA VA VOOM as they say in France. Happy twizling

Renault sure do need to pick up their product knowledge on ZE, I wonder what they are doing about it?

Interesting that the design may change-I wonder what the changes are?

Renault are still saying the luggage bag is not available and do not know when it we be again. Where did yours come from?