Twizy Windows (Sold) and other parts

Price: See individual items
Year: New and second hand
No. of Owners: 1
Mileage: N\A

Description:
I have a number of Twizy items here which I bought as a bundled deal as there were a few specific items I wanted and now have the surplus to get rid of, please contact me for more pictures if you’re interested in any of the items. I’d prefer collection but will also ship at cost price. Prices shown exclude P&P
Brand new TWY Windows. NOW SOLD
Steering Wheel with Airbag Not much more to say about these, in good condition £40
Door Mirrors Replace that broken door mirror. I’d rather sell in pairs ( I have 3 sets) but let me know if you want a single one, if I can sell a pair separately thats OK for me £25 for a pair or £15 each
Indicators lenses I have approx 20 of these just want rid of them £5 a pair
Steel wheels with tyresI’ve replaced my steel wheels with a set of alloys, tyres have covered a 1000 miles make me an offer (pictures to follow)

1 Like

Hi Mike & Helen

Do you still have the door mirrors available??

Could I please buy a set?

Thanks!

I’d like to buy a pair of mirrors and indicator lenses please.

Hi @mikenhelen,

Do you still have any of the wing mirrors left?

I am after an offside if available.

Cheers,

Pete

Hi Pete,

Sorry but I have sold them all now. Turned out to be more in demand than I thought.

Mike

No worries. I have sourced an alternative since my mishap…

http://forum.evowners.com/uploads/default/original/1X/5cf3835f158222816762e49e01bc169f4f45f6f1.jpg

Thanks for letting me know @mikenhelen

@mikenhelen: Is the steering wheel still waiting to be sold to me?

Thanks for the wheel, thanks for willing to send it directly to Royal Steering Wheels for an upgrade!

Hello! Do you still have a steering wheel left?

Fredrik
Sweden