Twizyowners.com Upgrade Thread

Guys,

I’ve been putting the time in like I promised over the past couple of weekends and I have almost completed the first stage of the upgrade, transferring all of the existing data to a new platform.

Here is a sneak peek at a vanilla installation of Discourse:

This will undoubtedly bring this forum into the 21st century and provide a much better experience for all of you. It will also run faster and more efficient than this one.

I have some other big plans for the site other than the upgrade but one step at a time :wink:

Keep up the good work, James!

Thanks for putting all the hard work in to keep the site going, James. Actually I am very happy with what we’ve got now. Can’t wait for the new format.

Nice one James!

I am so glad you are going to keep the forum going James. It really is appreciated. Let’s face it, we all have a very unusual car that will keep us talking for years to come. They are all coming up to their 3rd birthday and MOTs soon and this forum is going to be a godsend. Thank you, so much for everything you have put into this site. It has been brilliant so far and will be in the future and not enough people are patting you on the back so here’s a big THANK YOU from me.

Hi guys I couldn’t log on on my android through the forum runner app. I’m on android and opened as desktop.
Is there an app I can download?
Thanks

The forum runner app was for the old site. It wont work with this one. This site is fully mobile compatible. Just browse it normally on your phone.

Oh ok :+1:
That explains why I could never log in :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: