When will I see another on the road

I have been driving Le twiz around now for nearly 2 months and still not seen another on the road. I have just about got used to the pointing, smiles and questions it generates. I have decided that people fall into two groups those that think its a great runaround and those that think its a waste of time doesnt seem to be many people in the middle. I really do believe that before long diesels are going to be under great pressure to be removed from the roads so what does that leave us with. For me its Hybrids and full electric cars the sooner the better if I am honest as diesels are killing us

Peter

And the Twizy is the best vehicle to confirm diesel are killing us… If you’re stuck in a London traffic jam, the Twizy unlike motorbikes, scooters and bikes cannot escape from the back of a badly maintained diesel car, taxi or van.

I had to purchase a light mask with filter like cyclists do for the winters as it became untolerable but on the other hands this summer has been great for driving the Twizy & I spotted another one last week.

I know what you mean about diesels such dirty polluting beasts Boris has it right to get rid off them

Peter

And of course, there are the muppet focus St and Subaru drivers, normally aged around 12 (God knows how they get insurance on them) who laugh maniacally (I think they are just special needs!) in front of their mates at McDonald’s. I just raise a middle finger to them then press hard on the go pedal!!

Its strange I have a C4 Corvette convertible its the lotus engine version 435 HP and as you can imagine its quick I have nothing to prove as generally in any of its 6 gears its like lightning every boy racer in town wants to take it on but why bother. The twiz however brings a smile to my face every time I use it, its just sooo much fun and who cares what others think one day they will especially the younger ones have no choice but to drive electric :grinning:

Peter

I have 2 smart cars, a merc 320 clk and 2 trikes, so also have nothing to prove, and, like you, the twizy brings the biggest smile to my face. I’m now selling one of the trikes, and possibly the merc, and thinking about buying a small camper. I regard the twizy as my carbon offset for all the gas guzzlers I have…

I have a 230 CLK kompressor as well good car but unused in my toy garage. Very shortly I retire so all of the toys including a new Bajaj tuk tuk will have to go, all I will have left is Le Twiz a Alfa spider and a Berlingo campervan and hopefully life will be easier

Peter

Ooh. Tuk tuk. Is that the dual fuel one? Price?

I bought it in Goa new they wouldnt sell me a dual fuel one so petrol only still have to SVA it. Only cost me 1350 squids over there plus a fortune in getting it back here never again. Neved ever going to import one again so much pain

Peter