Electric battery Earn £175 per month from your EV!
BMW i3 wrapped in adverts

Where can I see the Polestar 2 before buying?

I’m in the process of trying to buy a Polestar 2 but ideally want to see it first. I am looking to buy through my company but need it by end of September. Any ideas?

Welcome to the site @Maneesh

I don’t think you’ll be able to get one for September. Orders going through now are being delivered in November at the earliest.

There aren’t currently any places in the UK to see one first hand! Looks like the first retail space will be in London though once it does open https://www.am-online.com/news/dealer-news/2019/11/06/endeavour-automotive-to-open-first-uk-polestar-space-in-london

Out of interest what’s the best quote you’ve found? I had my order cancelled by Octopus EV as Polestar increased their prices.

Thanks James, I’m glad I stumbled upon this site! I have been toying between the Model 3 and Polestar 2 but I keep coming back to the Polestar online. It just looks so damn good!
I have not had a formal contract hire quote as yet (but have seen the contract hire prices vary massively online over the last few weeks with varying providers (eg Drive Electric Wevee etc).
As I was focused on buying, I am trying to get hold of Polestar HQ to ask when I could have one if I paid cash…seems like they are too busy at the mo and if I can’t buy the vehicle before 30 Sept I may look at contract hire instead.
Have you placed your order elsewhere yet?

I’ve decided against the idea now, the prices have jumped up massively.

It does indeed! I can’t bring myself to get a Model 3 after seeing the Polestar.

I don’t think this will help. They’re literally built to order so unless someone cancels and they have a spare vehicle I can’t see you getting one in time unfortunately.