Electric battery Earn £175 per month from your EV!
BMW i3 wrapped in adverts

Zagato Volpe

Found this on the 'Net a replacement for the Twizy?

http://www.volpecar.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=60&Itemid=99&lang=en

Four models will be available starting from £5600 for the 30mph electric version.
10,000 Euros for the Top model which is a electric Hybrid with limited top Speed of 50mph and a Range of 236 Miles with the range extender.

Andy

Thanks for the posting. Very interesting. Not as “cute” as the Twizy, but it has proper doors and windows. Range extender will be useful to eliminate any range anxiety, although I can’t see it being used for long distances too often.

Interesting. Wonder if the UK will get it?

Like the side view and the doors, range extender etc-not keen on the front though.

One to look out for!

Yeah it doesn’t look as good as the Twizy but on the plus side it’ll make us Twizy drivers look cool by comparison :cool:. Its good to see other companies following Renaults lead, hopefully we will see a lot more tiny electric cars on the roads soon.

The coolest one so far is the Toyota i-Road. I will change my Twizy for that. The latest i-Road has got windows too.

The coolest one so far is the Toyota i-Road. I will change my Twizy for that. The latest i-Road has got windows too.

Trouble is it only does just under 30mph :frowning:

Andy

Will do me just for running around in town. I want one!!